Fresh from Italy comes the all new and thoughtfully refined Vespa GTS Super 300. This next generation of GTS Super 300 hosts a multitude of upgrades that keep this iconic model at the forefront of innovation and advanced technology. The most notable of these exciting new features make it the most technologically advanced scooter on the market – now with ABS and ASR Traction Control.
While the Vespa GTS Super 300 platform has always been a formidable machine, offering superior handling and real performance in a compact frame, the new model offers over 50 specific design and performance upgrades. Combined with the most powerful engine ever offered on a Vespa, the new GTS Super 300 is without refute, the ultimate scooter in the world to own.
Here’s a short list of just some of the many upgrades to the New Vespa GTS Super 300:
- ABS braking system on both front and rear wheels.
- ASR (Anti Slip Regulation). It uses the ABS electronics and sensors to compare the wheel speed rotation of the two wheels to keep you from slipping. Very hi-tech!
- New style fork, with less dive during front braking and a much nicer ride overall.
- Larger under seat storage to fit bigger helmets and more cargo.
- Restyled seats, more comfortable and stylish.
- Completely new Speedometer with easy to read digital display and trip odometers, a chrome bezel, and the main speed scale is in MPH.
- No speedometer cable on this scooter, high tech digital two wheel-speed sensors read your speed providing less wear points and more accuracy.
- USB phone charging port inside the glove box. Uses the standard USB cable that’s included with any phone, GPS or digital camera.
- New horn cover with aggressive chrome grill design.
- Battery cover center mat with “Vespa” embossed on it.
- Restyled tail light with new chrome trim.
- New fuel injection ECU system.
- Redesigned front and rear handlebar covers with new Mode button to cycle through the two trip odometers and odometer easily and effortlessly
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. Wondering about destination and dealer prep charges, please call us?