The NEW Vespa Sprint, Sprints into Action!
The Vespa Sprint 150 lives again. In 1966 Vespa launched the Sprint range and made history. The Sprint was the 150cc premier sport option in the Vespa lineup until being discontinued in 1977. Ever proud of their pedigree, Vespa has brought the Sprint back to the marketplace. The 2015 shares some characteristics of the vintage Sprint with a healthy serving of improvements.
Sprint Technical Stuff:
- 12″ Tires. All New fork, steering column, and more rigid frame. This is easily the best handling Vespa of all time.
- ABS, Anti-Lock Braking. COntrolled, safer, and better stopping distance in both wet and dry conditions.
- All-new hinged fork design. This one is the 1st truly new Vespa fork design since… well… since 1977.
- All-new 3-valve engine. More horse power and higher top speed than the older 2 valve engine while still maintaining an EPA rated 100 MPG.
- All-new, more rigid body. The steel frame which gives Vespa it’s solid ride is also the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world. The Sprint has an all new frame designed by computers and built by robots so you know it has to be good.
- All new sport style trim. Chrome trim, square headlight, handle bars, floorboard, mirrors, awesome 12″ wheels are ALL NEW…
- Awesome new colors, colors are so awesome we can’t even pronounce them, Montebianco White, Rosso Dragon, Blu Gaiola, and Giallo Positano.
- New lights all Square….Trapezoidal headlight, brake light, taillight, dash lights… you get the drift, the Sprint has all new lights.
- New comfy ergonomic seat. So sporty your ass will look fast. Comes in black with stylish white piping that really makes this seat pop.
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. Wondering about destination and dealer prep charges, please call us.