We have one matte green 2018 in stock at $535 off, call for details.
THE ORIGINS OF A LEGEND
The year was 1951 and the Piaggio Squadra Corse astonished the racing world, triumphing over real off-road motorbikes in one of the hardest and most prestigious competitions: the Sei Giorni Internazionale (The Six Day Race) which was held in Varese.
The Vespa “Sei Giorni” which took its name from that victory, was very similar to the standard model aesthetically, differing primarily with its larger fuel tank, the more streamlined shield and the larger right side bag. That Sei Giorni model is one of the most legendary in the history of Vespa and it is now highly sought after by collectors.
A UNIQUE STYLE
The style of the new Vespa Sei Giorni is unmistakeably reminiscent of Vespa’s classic nature. Characteristic elements are the “faro basso”, the low position of the headlight assembly on the front fender, as well as the handlebar like the one on the original Vespa Sei Giorni, characterized by the simplicity of the exposed metal pipe.
The sporty spirit is also highlighted by the black number plate taken directly from the livery of the Vespa and it is enhanced by all black parts and by gritty red details. Lastly, on the leg shield back plate, the “Special Edition” plate bearing the serial number is a reminder of the unique nature of this special model.
Here’s a short list of just some of the upgrades to the New Vespa Vespa “Sei Giorni” 300 ABS:
- ABS braking system on both front and rear wheels.
- ASR (Anti Slip Regulation). It uses the ABS electronics and sensors to compare the wheel speed rotation of the two wheels to keep you from slipping. Very hi-tech!
- New style fork, with less dive during front braking and a much nicer ride overall.
- Larger under seat storage to fit bigger helmets and more cargo.
- Restyled seats, more comfortable and stylish.
- USB phone charging port inside the glove box. Uses the standard USB cable that’s included with any phone, GPS or digital camera.
- New horn cover with aggressive chrome grill design.
- Matte Gray paint with bold racing number graphics (removable vinyl)
- Battery cover center mat with “Vespa” embossed on it.
- Restyled tail light with new chrome trim.
- New fuel injection ECU system.
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. Wondering about destination and dealer prep charges, please call us.
- Condition: New
- Motor Size: 278 cc/watts
- Top Speed: 80 + mph
- Weight: 340 lbs
- Gas Mileage: 65 + mpg est*
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 gallons
- Seat Height: 31 inches
- Warranty: 2 years - unlimited miles