CALL FOR AVAILABLE COLORS
3.99% special financing FOR 36 mo – $500 off military, 1st responders, medical workers!
The All New Vespa Primavera:
The Primavera 150 is the perfect Vespa design, traditional all sheet metal construction, 12″ wheels, ABS front brakes, and fuel injection. The original Vespa Primavera debuted in 1967 (VMA2) and was manufactured up to 1999. This is not that Primavera, other than the namesake this is truly an ALL NEW Vespa scooter, a legend reborn. So what’s new you ask? What has changed? The new iGet Primavera engine is redesigned to be both environmentally friendly and the most powerful 150cc manufactured by Piaggio out of the factory.
This machine will give any other 150cc a challenge on the open road with its 12.7 horsepower @ 7,750 RPM; while nimbly passing through traffic smoothly, thanks to the redesigned front suspension. Sitting on NEW 12″ wheels the Primavera seat is only 31.2 inches from the ground allowing riders of all sizes the ability to comfortably start and stop this new elegant classic.
Primavera Fun Technical Stuff:
- All-new Piaggio iGet 3 valve engine. Estimated 100 MPG,with more horse power and higher top speed.
- All-new fork design. Really how can you be excited about a new fork? Well this one is the 1st truly new Vespa fork design since… since… well since 1977, that’s a big deal…
- All-new, more rigid body. The steel frame which gives Vespa it’s solid ride is also the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world. The Primavera has an all new frame designed by computers so you know it has to be good.
- NEW 12″ Tires, Front and REAR, on the 2019 Primavera OK. All New fork, more rigid frame, and now taller wheels too. Come on, this is one awesome handling machine…
Style for miles!
- All-new body style and trim. Fender, frame, handle bars, glove box, floorboard, mirrors, wheels are ALL NEW…
- Awesome new colors, colors are so awesome we can’t even pronounce them, Colors available: Verde Relax (Light Green), Blu Energia (Dark Blue), Rosso (Red), and Montebianco (White).
- New lights all around… headlight, brake light, taillight, dash lights… you get the drift, this has all new lights.
- New comfy ergonomic seat, designed by thousands of butts, thousands of butts can’t be wrong.
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. Wondering about destination and dealer prep charges, please call us.
- Condition: New
- Motor Size: 150 cc/watts
- Top Speed: 65 + mph
- Weight: 268 lbs
- Gas Mileage: 100 + mpg est*
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons
- Seat Height: 30.7 inches
- Warranty: 2 years - unlimited miles