We have partnered with the Vespa Club of America to bring you Roadside Assistance!
With every NEW Vespa purchased at Vespa Motorsport we will include a FREE one year membership to the VCOA which NOW includes roadside assistance.
2021 SPECIAL EDITION SEAN WOTHERSPOON VESPA PRIMAVERA 150 IN STOCK
Tag the streets with this “can’t be missed” color genius. This is only going to get you ATTENTION EVERYWHERE YOU GO, VESPA EVERYWHERE!
Feast your eyes on this mix of disparate materials such as metal, plastic, velvet and rubber together with the color explosion redolent of the 1980’s.
A striking color combinations such as yellow with red or dark green and aquamarine, the seat in light brown ribbed velvet, the red plastic footrest all come together in a glorious celebration of color and style.
There’s no lacking refinement, however, with elegant finishing on details such as the white front “tie” and unmistakable steel body.
And no work by a true street artist would be complete without his tag, here on the seat and front where it sits happily beside the classic Vespa logo in white.
Developed using the latest small frame Vespas, this series captures the taggers spirit and a passion for the open road. Teaming with agility, super-tech details, sporting comfort and power, the Sean Wotherspoon Special edition is the perfect ride for any would-be urban explorer.
The sleek beauty of the Vespa Primavera Sean Wotherspoon special edition in 50cc and 150cc versions is Coming Soon! The Primavera handles all road surfaces in total safety. Agile and luxurious, this ride boasts 12-inch wheel rims with a five-spoke design: the largest in Vespa history.
Cruise quietly with a single-cylinder four-stroke engine, perfect for a smooth ride across the countryside or through city streets. Boosted by super-technological enhancements, this chrome kissed ride is a flashy way to showcase what the Vespa Primavera has to offer
Experience what this amazing Vespa Primavera has to offer and discover your worldly passion and adventurous spirit.
Primavera Fun Technical Stuff:
- All-new LED headlight and Taillight. See and be seen.
- All-new Piaggio iGet 3 valve engine. Estimated 100 MPG,with more horse power and higher top speed.
- All-new fork design. Really how can you be excited about a new fork? Well this one is the 1st truly new Vespa fork design since… since… well since 1977, that’s a big deal…
- All-new, more rigid body. The steel frame which gives Vespa it’s solid ride is also the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world. The Primavera has an all new frame designed by computers so you know it has to be good.
- NEW 12″ Tires, Front and REAR, All New fork, more rigid frame, and now taller wheels too. This is one awesome handling machine…
Style for miles!
- Awesome new 10 tone color, with Red, Yellow, Green and velvet seat, ; all exclusive to this special edition.
- All-new body style and trim. Fender, frame, handle bars, glove box, floorboard, mirrors, wheels are ALL NEW…
- New lights all around… headlight, brake light, taillight, dash lights… you get the drift, this has all new lights.
- New comfy ergonomic seat, designed by thousands of butts, thousands of butts can’t be wrong.
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. Wondering about destination and dealer prep charges, please call us.
- Condition: New
- Motor Size: 150 cc/watts
- Top Speed: 65 + mph
- Weight: 265 lbs
- Gas Mileage: 100 + mpg est*
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gallons
- Seat Height: 31.1 inches
- Warranty: 2 years - unlimited miles