PRE-ORDER: Vespa is taking orders for these super rare models.
Click here to pre-order your new limited edition Vespa 946
Vespa 946 “bunny”
10th anniversary, celebrating the lunar calendar
Vespa 946 celebrates its 10th anniversary with a limited and numbered edition of 1,000 vehicles which are dedicated to the lunar calendar. A creative breakthrough that starts a collection that, every year and for the next 12, will feature the animal of the year.
A lunar inspiration
A unique version, with a “bunny” peeping out of the bodywork, confirm Vespa 946 as a contemporary interpretation of Vespa values. The brand’s classic green is, in fact, reworked to be sparkling.
Jump into the New Year
The all-Italian craftsmanship, from haute couture ateliers, finds its natural expression in this model. The polished finish, the hand stitching and the dedicated logo make the vehicle a collector’s item.
The 946 is Vespa’s flagship scooter. Rather than build upon their current designs, Vespa looked way back to 1946 (hence the name) to their original wasp concept, and worked from there to create the 946. Rather than develop a mainstream model, Vespa crafted a flagship design to inspire future models and generations in the same way the original Vespa did. The result is the 946 – a fresh interpretation of what it means to be a Vespa in the 21st century.
Aside from the styling, the biggest news with the 946 design is the incorporation of aluminum. Vespa has constructed the side panels, fenders, seat and handlebar covers from this light but expensive material. Traditionally Vespas have used a steel monocoque body which also serves as the frame. This concept has always been heavier than competing scooters with steel frames but plastic panels, so Vespa’s use of aluminum closes the gap here.
Vespa 946 150 Key Specs:
- Engine: 155cc single cylinder, 3-valve, air cooled 4-stroke
- Power: 12.7 HP @ 8000 RPM, 8.5 lbs-ft torque @ 6500 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Bore & Stroke: 58.0 mm x 58.6 mm
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic fuel injection
- Wheelbase: 55.3”
- Weight: 346 lbs.
- Starter: Electric
- Seat height: 31.7”
- Fuel Tank: 8.5L / 2.25 gallon
- Front Brake: 220mm disc brake with ABS
- Rear Brake: 220m disc brake with ABS
- Front Suspension: Anti-dive geometry with linkage and single shock
- Rear Suspension: Single horizontal linkage activated shock with adjustable preload
- Tires: 120/70-12 (front), 130/70-12 (rear)
- MSRP: $12,499
Get Prequalified for your NEW 946
Sheffield Financial is a leader in delivering simple, easy, and fast consumer financing. Sheffield’s online prequalification and digital buying experience offers clear and competitive financing options.
- Prequalification process has no impact to your credit and takes just minutes.
- Fast full-spectrum financing.
- Competitive Fixed Rates / Fixed Payments / Fixed Loan Terms / Automatic Payment Options / No Early Payoff Penalties
- SAFE AND SECURE! Sheffield Financial is a division of Truist Bank.
- Condition: New
- Motor Size: 155 cc/watts
- Top Speed: 70 + mph
- Weight: 346 lbs
- Gas Mileage/Range: 100 mpg/Range
- Fuel Capacity/Time to Charge: 1.5 gal/Hours
- Seat Height: 31 inches
- Warranty: 2 years - unlimited miles