The state of California has ordered all non-essential workers to stay home until further notice to decrease the spread of COVID-19 (Corona Virus). We are running on extremely reduced staff. These are the adjustments we’ve made to our operation:
• All online orders will be fulfilled.
• Phone lines are open, but staff is limited.
• Please Log in to Scooterwest.com, where you can buy parts and accessories (free delivery on orders over $100 – terms and conditions apply), download parts/service books, and watch our huge library of YouTube Videos.
• Our Parts email is working, email@example.com, but will be limited in responses.
• SHOWROOM is by appointment ONLY. Local customers please call us, we can get you Parts and a New or Used scooter if it is essential.
• SERVICE has been deemed essential, but due to limited techs it is by appointment ONLY.
• Please call 619-280-1718 for more details and updates.
• Adjusted Shop hours are 10am to 6pm Monday though Friday (CLOSED SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
At the center of our company’s purpose is a commitment to helping all of our valued customers, near and far, and it’s something we take to heart in good times and bad. I guess this falls under BAD TIMES, but we’ll be back in full swing as soon as we are allowed.
We truly wish everyone the best. The health of our employees and customers is paramount, if we’re not healthy we can’t get out and scoot!
For those times you are allowed out during the lock down – to make food runs, pick up your prescriptions, bank runs, etc. – consider taking your scooter! Riding your scooter is an excellent means of social distancing and wonderful for your mental health in these stressful times. There shouldn’t be too many cars on road, so it should make for a very pleasant ride. Just make sure to wear a full face helmet, gloves, and keep your social distance.
We would also like to extend our best wishes to our business partners, friends, and family in Italy. Please stay safe and healthy.